Monday, March 30, 2015

California Art Club Gold Medal Exhibition


This weekend I attended the 104th Annual California Art Club Juried Exhibition, held at the Fisher Art Museum on the campus of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.  Having recently become an Out-of-State Artist Member of this fine art club, it was my first experience attending this event and I was thankful to have one of my paintings included in the show.



Here I am acting like I belong with this great trio of artists -- Carol Peek, John Asaro and Craig Nelson.  (Both John and Craig were my teachers at Art Center College of Design 33 years ago!).



More views of the galleries.





We were treated to a buffet dinner in the courtyard before the awards ceremony.



Click here to view all of the paintings and sculptures in the show.

Click here to view the award winners.


No comments:

Post a Comment