Thursday, March 29, 2012

"A Year In Fort Worth" - The Show

Gallery Night has come and gone and I have so many to thank for making it such a memorable evening.  First of all I thank Paula Kornye Tillman - for such a great idea for a project, for having confidence in me to accomplish the task and for all the time and effort she put into making the show a success.  I thank Kelli Cotten at Galerie Kornye West for her tireless work on my behalf (and she took these photos.)  I also thank everyone who encouraged me along the way and those who were able to come to the gallery on Saturday.  I was touched by so much support from family and friends.  Thank you all!









3 comments:

  1. Gallery Night was awesome. My family and I so enjoyed seeing all your wonderful works brought to completion. Thanks for "A Year in Fort Worth" - you must be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon - Thank you so much for coming to the show! I was sorry I didn't have more time to visit with you. I think I got pulled away and when I looked for you later you had already left. I really appreciated all of your encouragement throughout the year!

      Delete
  2. Thanks, James. The turnout was great, and you were so busy on Gallery Night, but I did get one of your catalogs, and was happy to find you had personalized it; it compiles so much of everything I love about Fort Worth. (BTW, I was so glad to see you chose "Roger" for the cover) - he is one of my favorites. I also got one of the Bass Hall posters - which I love. Bass Hall is meaningful to me, because the ballet company I was involved with for so many years, performed there for almost ten years.

    I'm pleased that my comments re your blog were appreciated by you. I hope you continue it, as I look forward to seeing more of your work. Sharon.

    ReplyDelete