Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Time-lapse Video - "Portrait of Betsy"


Sometimes art imitates life.  Just as ballet dancer Betsy McBride has taken her talents from the Texas Ballet Theater in Fort Worth to the American Ballet Theatre in New York City, so too is "Portrait of Betsy" traveling from my studio in Fort Worth to the Salmagundi Club in New York City.  It will be shown at the Salmagundi Club's Annual Member's Exhibition on display from April 25 through May 19.  (Maybe she'll stop by to see it.)





Video by Justin Tennison



"Portrait of Betsy"   36" x 36"   Oil

1 comment:

  1. In this case, your art imitates Betsy's life for sure. The portrait is lovely, and I wish it well in New York. Hopefully, Betsy McBride gets a chance to stop by and see it. This has to be one of my favorites, as I love the beauty of ballet. I enjoyed the time lapse video by your son.

    ReplyDelete