Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Weatherford Art Association Slide Presentation


The Weatherford Art Association has invited me to give a slide presentation of my work this coming Monday at 6:30 PM (November 23).  The meeting will be held at the Fire House Gallery and Art Center located near the historic Town Square of Weatherford, Texas.  Each painting shown will be accompanied by time-lapse videos of the work as it progresses, along with some step-by-step photos and sketches.  I will talk about my materials and procedures and there will be a few original paintings on display.  If you're in the area, please feel free to stop by!

My artist friend John Cook advises that it's okay to show fowl paintings, just try not to show the foul ones. 


"Sketch for Goose on the Trinity River"   10" x 8"   Watercolor








"Goose on the Trinity River"   9" x 12"   Oil





No comments:

Post a Comment