Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!



There have been many great experiences during my "Year In Fort Worth", but none so special as the arrival of our wonderful grandson.  We are blessed to have our family here to help us celebrate his first Christmas.  I hope your holiday season is full of joy and blessings as well.  Merry Christmas everyone!

"But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid.  I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.  Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord."  Luke 2:10-11

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, James, he is absolutely ADORABLE!!! What a special Christmas for all of you - that's wonderful! God bless you as you enter 2012 - thank you for all of the inspiration you've given me! :-)

    ReplyDelete