Friday, March 25, 2011

Fort Worth Spring Gallery Night

"Rosa"   36" x 24"   Oil
"Rosa" is another in my series of Ballet Folklorico dancers that I will be showing on Gallery Night at Galerie Kornye West tomorrow.  Twice a year, in the Spring and in the Fall, many Fort Worth art galleries participate in this popular event, where food and drinks are served and hundreds of people come to view the artworks on display and to meet many of the artists.   I plan to be at the gallery from 5:00 to 9:00 --  hope to see some of you there!

It will be a year from now, on Spring Gallery Night 2012, when I will be showing "A Year in Fort Worth" --  the collection of all the paintings and sketches that I worked on during 2011.




"Rosa" travelled to New York City earlier this year to be shown at the Salmagundi Club's Annual Exhibition and I was honored that they used my painting on their poster to announce the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment